Effective 6 April 2020. Ottawa Septic System Office under provincial COVID -19 emergency measures has restricted access and reduced essential staff on site at our Administrative Office. The handling of paper copy, cheques and cash is not viable at this time. As such OSSO, shall only accept:
- Applications/Inspections/Supplemental documents by email
- Payments made by credit card over the phone.
Approvals, inspection reports will be circulated only by EMAIL.
Print copies will NO LONGER be provided or circulated by Canada Post.
How can you help?
1. Be sure that the application is in PDF format.
- Consider using apps such as Turbo Scan that convert jpeg photos into PDF documents.
- Fax documents to OSSO dedicated fax line 613.692.1507 our multifunction printer/copier has the ability to convert fax transmissions into a PDF.
- Upgrading software on office desktop to Adobe Pro to be able to edit PDF documents.
2. Electronic files that accompany the email request/instruction must be applied as an ATTACHMENT.